Sunshine and warm waters await at an all-inclusive, seaside resort — the perfect place to unplug and unwind with your loved ones in tow. Sunbathe on the beautiful beach, lounge with a cocktail by one of the resort’s amazing pools or take it up a notch using complimentary water-sports gear for an exhilarating ride on the waves. If you’d rather, you can get active on dry land with beach volleyball or dancing lessons, or treat yourself to some relaxing spa time. At this family-friendly getaway, you’re sure to find something fun for everyone in the family to do. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, you’re in for a real treat. Your resort is known for fresh-from-the-garden gourmet cuisine — even your snack options are an epicurean delight!
On Day 3, we dare you to keep your adrenaline in check as you soar over the tree canopy of the Mexican jungle. Whether you’re an outdoor eco-adventurer or a thrill-seeking family intent on maximum fun, you’re sure to feel the rush as you glide on zip lines from platform to platform, taking in the spectacular surroundings and flora and fauna below you! Afterward, you can take a refreshing dip in a cenote to cool off.
Spend the rest of your leisure time any way you’d like. For suggestions, see the Itinerary and Additional Information sections — then get ready for fun!
What we love:
• Your resort helps the local community by buying the freshest products from the region, making of your daily meals an authentic culinary experience.
• Near Playa del Carmen are several cenotes, an open-air cavern filled with freshwater, and — where permitted — visitors can snorkel, scuba dive or swim.
• Authentic Yucatan cuisine includes tamales with achiote-marinated meat wrapped in banana leaves and roasted in a pit.
• To maximize your enjoyment, download the DreamTrips™ app to access DreamTrips Local — then earn points on dining, entertainment, spa experiences & more at select spots recommended by DreamTrippers just like you!
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights* in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, as well as:
• “Extreme Canopy” zip-line experience on Day 3** (1-time per person, per stay); includes transportation. See Additional Information for details and restrictions.
• All Senses Inclusive, meal-and-beverage package at the resort, including all gourmet buffet and a la carte meals, snacks and beverages.
• Complimentary glass of sparkling wine upon arrival at the resort (1 glass per guest age 18 years and older).
• 20% discount on pre-booked services at the resort’s The Spa by The Fives.
• Exclusive DreamTrips golf cart to escort DreamTrips Members to their rooms.
• Exclusive Beach Club.
• Welcome reception at the resort.
• Resort fees and guest-room taxes.
• Round-trip airport transfers.
• A host, whose goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips experience from landing to liftoff — they host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more. (Please note: A host will be provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.)
*Want to stay an extra night or two? Make the most of your trip with our specially negotiated prices for pre- and post-night stays! Click select, then choose from the options available at the bottom of the “Check Availability” section.
**Times for this activity will vary.
For peace of mind, why not consider an optional travel insurance plan through Travel Guard?
Offering assistance with common travel problems like flight delays or
lost luggage, Travel Guard can help you start your next adventure
prepared for the unexpected!
Please contact Travel Support if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.
Please note: A host is provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.
Please note: At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Please note: While resort gratuities are included in this package, you may choose to provide additional gratuities at your own discretion.
Please be aware that children’s pricing is based on hotel rates, excursion costs and other inclusions.